FREE Video Lectures for 11th and 12th Commerce Students
(English Medium – Gujarat State Board)

GET FREE DEMO VIDEOS

Fill This Form To Get the Demo Video (For English Medium Students Only)

12 + 13 =

Commerce Education redefined

We are a commerce Coaching institute based in Vadodara for last 20 years & Pioneer in Gujarat to start online classes through dedicated class application.

Features of Online Classes for Commerce Students

Do not let corona virus to impact your studies. Can’t join classes? No issues, we will teach you at your home via online classes.

Z

Learn concepts with Logics

Z

Recorded Classes by Experts

Z

Pause, Rewind, Re-watch Lectures

Z

Live Doubt Solving

Z

Digital Study Material

Z

Student Chatroom

Z

Regular Class Tests

Z

Study Time Table

Z

End to End Encrypted

Z

Test Performance Analytics

Z

Learn Using Mobile App

Z

Learn Anytime, Anywhere

Expert Faculties At Neeru Classes

Let the experts teach you to score high with ease

Niranjan Golani (Neeru Sir)

He is the founder of Neeru CLASSES and is by qualification CA & M.com & has also Cleared NET Exam and is eligible to be University professor. He is in commerce teaching for last 20 years. One of the known faculty for Statistics and Economics at Gujarat Level. He has been mentor of Different Universities and Schools for Education Systems. He is known as logic Guru.

Assan Balani (Balani Sir)

One of the senior most faculty of accounts in Gujarat, teaching accounts for last 32 years. He has been mentor of many Chartered Accounts, Company Secretaries and MBA students in Gujarat. He is also active member in many Social groups in Vadodara.

Kumar Rajpal (Kumar Sir)

One of the youngest Faculty for Management and Law of Gujarat. Teaching for last 10 years. By Qualification he is CS (Finalist), LLM, LLB &. B.com. He has been University Expert Guest Lecturer, Paper Setter and Evaluator. He is popular among students for his teachings techniques.

Our Extra Ordinary Results from XI and XII Standard

Our teaching method and test strategies have made our students get fantastic scores

What Our Students Are Saying About Us

Hear from the students who have studied with us 

Students Till Now

Passing Result

Board Rankers Produced

Ratings On Social Media

Frequently Asked Questions

Need more Clarity? Check some of the questions that are asked often to us

Who Can Join This Free Demo Lectures?

Any student who is studying in 11th or 12th Standard standard (Commerce Stream) of Gujarat State can join this course at the comfort of their home.

How can i access the demo lectures?

CLICK HERE and Access the demo lectures of Neeru Classes.

What Happens After Lockdown Gets Over?

After lockdown gets over in India and classes starts you will have the option to either continue your online classes or join our physical classes.

What Efforts Do I Need to Put to Study at home?

We at Neeru Classes will be putting 90% of the efforts all you need to do is follow our instructions and do the rest of 10% and we promise you that you will see great results.

Still Have A Question?

Click one of the option below to contact us

b

About Us:

We are a commerce Coaching institute based in Vadodara from last 20 years & Pioneer in Gujarat to start online classes through dedicated class application.

Call Us:

+919427950162

WhatsApp Us:

Click Here to WhatsApp

Write Us:

contact@neeruclasses.com

Registered Office:

2nd Floor, Shri Ram Complex, Harni Warasia Ring Road, near Kalavati Hospital, Vadodara, Gujarat 390006

Follow Us

© Neeru Classes | Website Designed by MarketDigitally.in